Thursday, August 21, 2014

Welcome!

The idea behind this blog was to present some fun and healthy recipes, the calorie breakdown and the cost per meal to show that you can really have something good to eat for you and your family without breaking the bank.

Then I watched this documentary called A Place At The Table. I have to admit I have never been on Food Stamps, and or had only one can of food to feed my children with. I've never had to go hungry. If you are in that situation I believe you truly probably cannot afford to eat healthy.

So for this page I am going to just focus on making fun recipes (mostly from Pinterest, because I LOVE making meals from there) and then adding the cost and calorie break downs. I have been on a journey to become more healthy over the past several years and I find that I am so much more successful if I make a menu of fun recipes to try. Usually they are on the "healthier" side, so that is what I will be sharing here. I hope you enjoy my little food blog I look forward to sharing all the fun meals to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment